Join In The Masti, NOW! Become a fan of Telly Gossip on Facebook!

Telly Gossip on Facebook

Monday, December 28, 2009

Jas Karan singh, the adorable Dodo of Miley Jab Hum Tum fame entered into wedlock with his long-time sweetheart Ashwini Vala on December 25 in a small gurudwara in Goregaon.

But what makes him all the more happy is the fact that he got married in the gurudwara made by his Grandfather.

Jas Karan says, "I met Ashwini five years ago when I was working with 3G Company as operation manager. Since then we started as friends and now we are man and wife. I am really blessed to have her in my life."

He adds, "I am very lucky I got a chance to marry in a gurudwara which was built by my great grandfather. He was a very religious man and I feel that God gifted me all the happiness at one go. My marriage was a low key affair and only a few close friends were present along with our families."

Well, we wish him luck and hope that he enjoys a long and successful marriage.

0 comments: